Para Espanol, haz clic aqui
• Eligible Settlement Class Members who sent in a timely and valid Claim Form by the deadline of September 4, 2015 for any wallet balance payment, game and online service benefits, will be sent their benefit by March 2, 2016. Eligible Settlement Class members who submitted a timely and valid Claim and supporting documentation for an identity-theft-reimbursement payment under the settlement will be sent the benefit after March 2, 2016.
PSN game, theme, and online service benefits will be distributed by sending voucher codes by email at the email address provided on your claim form. The SOE “Station Cash” benefit will be credited to your Daybreak account with “Daybreak Cash”. Wallet balance payments and identity-theft-reimbursement payments will be mailed. Please note that reimbursements will be sent only when the reimbursement amounts are final under the terms of the settlement. Please be patient.
• The Claim submission deadline of September 4, 2015 has passed. No additional Claims are being accepted.
• The Final Fairness Hearing was held on May 4, 2015, at 3:00 p.m. in Courtroom 3B before Judge Anthony J. Battaglia.
• Your Notice of Intent to Appear at the Fairness Hearing must have been postmarked no later than April 10, 2015, which has passed.
The exclusion deadline of April 10, 2015 has passed. Written requests to exclude yourself from the settlement must have been postmarked no later than April 10, 2015, which has passed.
To have excluded yourself from the settlement, you must have sent a letter (or other written document) by mail saying that you wanted to be excluded from In re: Sony Gaming Networks and Customer Data Security Breach Litigation. You must have included the case number (No. 11-MD-2258), your full name, address, signature (or signature of a parent, legal guardian, or other legal representative for those under 18 or where otherwise appropriate), and date. You must have mailed your request for exclusion postmarked by April 10, 2015 to:
PO Box 1947
Faribault, MN 55021-6090
You could not have asked to be excluded on the phone, by email, or at the website.
The objection deadline of April 10, 2015 has passed. Written objections (as described below) must have been postmarked no later than April 10, 2015.
If you disagreed with any aspect of the settlement, you may have expressed your views to the Court through a written statement called an “objection.” The Court considered objections postmarked no later than April 10, 2015. You must have objected to the settlement in writing. In your objection, you must have included the following:
1. The name and title of the lawsuit, In re: Sony Gaming Networks and Customer Data Security Breach Litigation, Civil Action No. 11-MD-2258;
2. Your full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and signature (or signature of a parent, legal guardian, or other legal representative for those under 18 or where otherwise appropriate);
3. A statement that you are a Settlement Class Member, and include proof that you are a member of the Settlement Class;
4. The reasons why you object to the settlement (and any documentation supporting your objection);
5. A statement of whether you intend to appear at the Fairness Hearing;
6. The name and contact information of any counsel that you have retained to represent you for the objection; and
7. Documentation of any identity-theft-related charges you claim to have suffered as a result of the Intrusion(s) (if you are objecting to any portion of the settlement dealing with reimbursement of identity-theft-related charges for which you believe you have an existing claim).
Also, for your objection to have been effective, you should have identified (by case name, court, and docket number) all other cases in which you (directly or through counsel) or your counsel (on behalf of any person or entity) have filed an objection to any other class action settlement, or whether you have been a named plaintiff in any class action or your counsel has served as lead plaintiff class counsel.
Copies of any objection should have been sent to the Court, Settlement Class Counsel, and Defendants’ Counsel listed below, postmarked no later than April 10, 2015.
Settlement Class Counsel
Clerk of the Court
United States District Court for the Southern District of California
333 West Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
Ben Barnow, Esq.
Barnow and Associates, P.C.
One North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
Paul Geller, Esq.
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP
120 E. Palmetto Park Road
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Harvey J. Wolkoff, Esq.
Ropes & Gray LLP
800 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02199
This site is not operated by Sony Network Entertainment International LLC (“SNE”), Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (“SCEA”), or Daybreak Game Company LLC (formerly known as Sony Online Entertainment LLC (“SOE”)).
This Settlement is supervised by the Court and is administered by a claims administration firm that handles all aspects of claims processing.